Marketing for Success
A re-think on the marketing approach
Objectives of the program
Structured mentoring to start-up founders with marketing know-how
- To provide strategic management support to start-up entrepreneurs or enterprises to scale-up
- To mentor and help co-develop Ã¢â‚¬Å“take-to-marketÃ¢â‚¬Â plan
- To encourage adapting best practices, out-of-the-box thinking and frugal options as part of brand building
- Young graduates from colleges and professional institutes wanting to commence entrepreneurial journey
- Professionals with vast service experience with one or more functional expertise
- Women venturing into business of their own or want to grow their existing business
- Family business owners who wish to divest into emerging industries
- Senior managers bestowed responsibility of new business unit in medium-large organization, wanting to run it as spin-off unit
- Existing small enterprises looking at how to scale-up
It is one day contact workshop programme. During which 30 minutes exclusive session is devoted to each start-up in building their unique marketing plan outline. It is followed up with telephonic support for a period of one month from the workshop, to make any course corrections.
Medium of Communication
English and Hindi
This programme uniquely aligns professionals from industry with their current knowledge and experience helping translate executable marketing plans.
- It is unique for its programme structure, not only workshop based deliver and forget, but handhold during one month period
- It is a practical approach with experiential knowledge
Admission to the programme will be through an application process.
- Stage 1 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Participants fill up a small form mentioning their intent of why they wish to join this program
- Stage 2 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Selection by a panel
High Level Program Conception
The program with have a deliverable Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ready with outline of your marketing plan.
- B2B and B2C - Sales strategy and how they differ
- Identifying Addressable Market and Target Customers
- Deciphering target customers buying behaviour, Leveraging customer insights for better product / service fit
- Industry and Competitor Analysis
- Building comprehensive go-to-market strategy
- Branding and Communication - creating the differential, Story-telling, generating collaterals, choosing medium inexpensively
- Web 2.0 and social media tools, video marketing, SEO, viral marketing, email marketing, event marketing/Marketing Campaigns, Search Ad, Display Ad, Social, Analytics
- Videos, live online sessions
Charging mechanism / Fees
Programme is charged and is available during the launch campaign
Team comprise of senior professionals in the functional areas from the industry. The whole programme is based on practical tips and is expected to leverage the contacts and working knowledge of the professionals.
For more information, you may contact us at email@example.com